Wood Burner | Biomass Burner
1. Introduce biomass burner: Biomass burner is a type of biomass semi-gasification automatic control type burner, which uses wood chips, wood powder, sawdust and other organic biomass as fuel. Through the automatic feeding device, the biomass particles are sent into the combustion chamber for direct combustion, and the burned heat can be directly used in boilers, spraying, die-casting, clothing, hotels, heat treatment and other heating equipment.
2. Available fuel: wood chips, wood flour, sawdust, rice husk, peanut husk, straw, palm flour, etc
Advantages of Biomass/Wood Burner
1. High-efficiency and energy-saving: Renewable biomass pellet fuel is used as energy source, the using cost is low, and the operating cost is 30%-60% lower than that of fuel oil/gas.
2. High thermal efficiency: semi-gasified suspension combustion with tangent a swirl flow air distribution design, low temperature staged combustion, burnout rate of more than 98%, and furnace temperature of more than 1200 ℃.
3. Stable and reliable: Micro-positive pressure operation, silo isolation transportation method, no tempering and de-firing phenomenon, has applied for national invention patent.
4. Low-carbon environmental protection: low smoke, sulfur and nitrogen emissions, and nearly zero carbon dioxide emissions, accord with smoke emission requirements.
5. Simple operation: easy installation, automatic feeding, simple operation, less workload, large silo capacity (larger capacity silo can be customized). The feeding can be run for 3-12 hours at a time, only need to fill the bin in time, only one person on duty is OK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE