Hospital Medical Incinerator | Clinical Waste Incinerator
1. Environmental-friendly incinerator used for medical waste disposal. Incinerators adopt high temperature heating technology. Harmful substances in waste are pyrolyzed and destroyed at high temperatures 1300°C. Importantly, incinerator equipped with waste gas treatment device, incinerator running eco-friendly.
2. Customized design service support, such as portable incinerator in skid, containerised incinerator...Pls send your requirements.
Incinerator Appearance Customized Design
(1) The incinerator temperature reaches above the 1300°C continuously to ensure smokeless and tasteless and discharge up to standard.
(2) Gasified incineration is used for burning syringe, paper waste, bandage, absorbent cotton and other medical wastes.
(3) Gasified incineration, mixed incineration and burnout treatment ensures low emission standard of dust (lower than International standard).
(4) Totally enclosed operation is suitable for treating infectious waste to avoid secondary pollution.
(5) YDF series incinerator is provided with the currently most advanced incineration way, i.e., primary pyrolysis gasification + co-firing of surrounding wind +secondary incineration +burnout treatment.
Easy to Install
1. All parts detachable to small pieces - convenient for transportation.
2. Flange connections reserved - easy to assemble with bolt at worksite.
3. Clear marks at wires & flanges - as assemble guidance.
|Processing Capacity (kg/batch)||10-20||20-30||30-50||50-100||100-150||200-300||300-500|
|Working Hours Per Batch Cycle* (min)||90-120|
|Primary Chamber Volume (m3)||0.2||0.38||0.5||1||1.5||2.4||3.5|
|Waste Feeding Gate Size (mm)||380 x 480||480 x 600||620 x 800||700 x 900||760 x 960||900 x 1100||1080 x 1280|
|Temperature (℃)||Primary Chamber||900|
|Smoke Residence Time (s)||> 2 sec in second chamber|
|Applicable Waste Type||Hazard Medical Waste/Consumables, Plastic, Paper, Domestic Waste, Animal Corpse, Electronic Component|
|Primary Burner - Baltur Italy||BTL-6, 0.11kw||BTL-6, 0.11kw||BTL-10, 0.11kw||BTL-10, 0.11kw||BTL-10, 0.11kw||BTL-10, 0.11kw||BTL-14, 0.18kw|
|Second Burner - Baltur Italy||BTL-10, 0.11kw||BTL-14, 0.18kw||BTL-14, 0.18kw||BTL-20, 0.18kw||BTL-20, 0.18kw||BTL-26, 0.25kw||BTL-35, 0.37kw|
|Total Diesel** Consumption (litre/h)||11-18||11-18||14-23||16-35||16-35||20-40||38-57|
|FD Fan Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.55||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75+0.75|
|Applicable Voltage||380V 3Phase / 220V 1Phase|
|Outer Dimensions (m)||1.6 x 1.3 x 2.65||1.45 x 0.9 x 2.6||1.8 x 1.2 x 3||1.86 x 1.4 x 3.2||2.1 x 1.5 x 3.5||2.25 x 1.6 x 3.8||3.0 x 2.0 x 4.8|
|Chimney Dimensions (mm)||φ280 x 6000||φ280 x 6000||φ300 x 9000||φ330 x 9000||φ380 x 9000||φ400 x 9000||φ460 x 9000|
|Manufacturing Standard||GB 18484-2020 (equals to EPA or EU standards)|
Our Supply Equipment List
Advantages of YDF Incinerator
Devote To Use EasilyEasy operation, full automatically, one worker can operate it easily. Easy installation Well-debugged in factory. On-site Flange connection.
Low cost & Save moneywhen the temperature of the first combustion chamber reaches the set temperature, the burner is automatically shut down and the residual temperature is used for incineration.
High temperature pyrolysis technologyThe highest temperature can reach 1200 degrees Celsius, which can achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection.
Smokeless & OdorlessTwo-stage combustion technology, comply with national emission standards. Stable operation, low failure rate.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE